Background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Swing Set Assembly

The Swing Set is finally here and we are ready to put it together. Addie was more than happy to help take all the pieces out of the box!
I'm going to go with I THINK this is how this works. Mom and Innona started to work on the swing set and then when Dad came home early we quickly put him to work!
Addie and her Ellette were also willing to help us figure out this massive puzzle of a swing set! The instructions could be truly helpful all while being completely baffling!
I wasn't joking when I said that Addie was excited about a giant box!
Ellie Dog was also there to help. We like to include the whole family in our projects.
Innona was happy to give her two cents and Avery was just happy to watch!
When People said that they put their swing set together in a couple of hours. They had to have been smarter than Me. Once the temperature started to cool off, I volunteered to go pick up dinner! With warmer clothes on, Addie is back and ready to help!
After dinner and a good nights sleep, we were ready put up the last of the swing set.
Addie wanted to make sure that Dad had everything just right!

Now that everything is just right, we can't keep her off of it! Last night when it was pitch black dark outside, she was trying to sneak outside to play.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny! My dad told me you had a blog! :) I was excited to come and see! How fun to catch up on your family and the newest addition!! I am looking forward to reading all of the updates!

    ReplyDelete