Background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer Today Fall Tomorrow

Parenting at its finest! When you are driving and your child is rear facing it is rather difficult to be able to see what is going on let alone fix the problem! Good thing she fell asleep, I like to think of it as sleeping mask.
At our house we have divas in all sizes! Miss Addie has decided that she is her own stylist. We firmly believe that all shades of pink can and should be worn together.
We believe that there is always a suitable hair bow for any and all occasions, even when your just chillaxing on the couch.

While Avery sleeps the day away, Addie and I find all kinds of ways to keep busy.

I find that outings are a bit harder now, I seem to be short a few arms! Since my Mom has been here the last week and a half, it has made outings way easier. One adult per kid, now if I could only have one more to keep up with my purse of goods and to keep my phone and keys handy! Well while I'm dreaming why don't we add a personal trainer, some hair extension and my own tanning bed and then I could change my name to Kate minus the 8.
Thank Goodness for the playground in our own backyard!
Since the weather has cooled off, playing outside has become fun again.
Look at me, I'm upside down! Again again Innona!
Addie sometimes thinks that she can avoid bedtime if she hides out in the sandbox! Like we wouldn't notice that our sweet destructo queen was MIA.

As Innona and I were cleaning off the front porch and getting it ready for Fall, Addie decided to inspect the Halloween decorations and become the Witch of Glade Creek, Ooooohhhhh! Instead of a black cat she prefers a spooky Ellette!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute sleeping mask! :) That is a super funny picture! She has so much hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so hard at that first picture that Eric looked over at me and said "what is so funny?" while watching the first football game of the season!!

    ReplyDelete