Background

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Celebrating Baby and Birthday!

Grandma came to meet our early arrival and to celebrate Addie's birthday.
Weeee, higher Mommy higher!
The Three Amigos enjoying the tire swing!
All the girls hanging out with Grandma.
Avery needed to catch a few Z's, her cousins wore her out!
Yesterday we played at Uncle Dave's house today Addie's house! It is amazing how a little pool can keep them busy for hours.
Thank you Albertson's maybe next year I will break out my super baking skills and attempt a birthday cake!
Abby just wanted to inspect Addie's presents to make sure they were going to be fun enough for a 3 year old. If not she was volunteering to take them.

Thank You Innona and Big Daddy. I'm not sure about this but my Mom seems to think I will love it!
What an exciting weekend we got to hang out with Grandma, celebrate Addie's birthday and play with cousins! Avery and Mom are definitely going to need a good long nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment