Background

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still Adjusting

Addie loves being a big sister, and Mom likes it best when she practices her big sister skills in her baby doll! Don't mind the powdered sugar. Addie is the queen of sneaking donuts out of the pantry.
Avery mostly enjoyed her first bath.
Addie loves her sister and LOVES to hold her, especially when Mom isn't looking. Luckily I was close with camera, good thing that Avery is easy going.
Sweet Avery loves to snuggle into a soft blanket. It is kinda nice having a baby that actually sleeps, I hope that it lasts!
Lately we have all needed a little extra sleep around here.
Addie knows how to have a good time. Her parents may be a little sleepy and sometimes grumpy, but she won't let that stop her.
Innona hasn't even been here a full day before we wear her out! We all needed a little nap this week. Baby Avery is a such a good baby and Addie has been a sweet big sister but it all can be exhausting!
Somehow Addie doesn't seem to let it keep her down for very long! It is a good thing that I have had a quick recovery and that Avery is a pretty mellow baby. Now if I could only have Addie change diapers and do laundry.

We all are adjusting to having a baby in the house again. It is amazing what one can forget. I am adjusting to napping throughout the night, lots of laundry and the occasional geyser of bodily fluids. I can't say that I would ever be okay with any of my friends pooping on me, only my own flesh and blood could get away with that one! Its a good thing they are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment