Background

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet & Sour


Our sweet little Addie is full of personality. Over the past couple of weeks she has been talking a lot better, she has gained the confidence that she needed to try new words. At first it was really cute and now it has lost its charm. I am often wanting to lock her away in her room. (but I don't) For example a couple of weeks ago when we took Addie skiing she was really cute. We were riding up one of the big lifts and a snowboarder crashed right under us and she goes "OUCH" and the guy looks up and laughs. But, lately she has been less cute and more attitude. For example, yesterday while we were in Hobby Lobby she spilled her Skittles all over the floor and I didn't think that she needed to pick them up with her mouth off the floor. So as I was telling her to get off of the floor and to not eat her Skittles that had fallen on the floor. She stands up scouls at me and says "No To You". Seriously, I didn't think my request was that out of line. I think I liked it better when she yelled at Ah Lellie. Until now she would only scold Ah Lellie when she wasn't cooperating when Addie didn't want to share her food with Ah Lellie it was "NO NO NO". But, now she has turned that Attitude on me. If she isn't trying to kill me with her love she is yelling at me, I think i'm liking her better and better during nap time. Hopefully we will be in better spirits today, we both need a break.



1 comment:

  1. wow! with big blue eyes like that how could you want them asleep & closed?

    ReplyDelete