Background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A few Days Late!

Okay I know that it has been a few days since I said I would be back, but I can only do so much. So after about an hour of organizing pictures and putting them in the right folders I think I''m ready to get caught up! So this year for Thanksgiving we went to Utah. We made it just in time to meet Lucy, Mark and Emilee's new baby. It was an exciting time. Lots of cousins, a new cousin and more food than any human should ever be allowed to eat. Oh and did I metion COUSINS! We had cousins cousins and cousins. It was a lot of fun to have everyone together again.Oh and on top of all the normal cousins we had a get together of all of Paul's cousin and their families. Let me tell you if the house wasn't already full it was bursting at the seams with people and fun memories. It was a wonderful trip. All the kids wrestled Uncle Scott, we all went skiing one afternoon, and we ate and we ate and we ate somemore! Sounds like a fantastic trip to me!











1 comment:

  1. Big families make life a lot more exciting! I was way excited when i found your blog. Do you mind if I ad you on my link list on my blog?

    ReplyDelete