Background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Playdate with Cousins!

Hi Mommy! Am I close enough, can you see me! It isn't too often that Addie is smiling and looking at the camera, and sadly when she is it is usually because she is charging the photographer! A.K.A. ME!
On this beautiful snowy day sometime in December before Christmas break. Like that, I know I'm so on top of details! But, anyway, Abigail and Sydney came over to play and I couldn't keep them out of the snow! That played until they were frozen little Popsicles!


I can't say that Abigail thought that is was all that much fun. She was ready to come in almost immediately. I think it took more time to bundle her up that she actually spent outside!


But Sydney and Addie, now that is a different story. I had to bribe them to come in with hot chocolate and cookies. They would have played until they were frozen solid! They loved the slippery tramp. Their cute little fingers and legs were bright red, I guess the cotton pants and the socks for gloves weren't quiet enough. Sydney didn't bring snow clothes and I didn't have any that would fit her so we just had to make it work!




See Sydney didn't mind she was having a blast! But what you aren't seeing is the outfit I had to send her home in! Since her pants were all wet, I had t find something for her to wear while they were drying. So we wore one of Addie's skirts that was to big and a pair of Baby legs, which were more like leg warmers. They best part was that she loved the outfit and wouldn't take it off once her clothes were dry! You Gotta love the fashion sense of a 4 year old!





No comments:

Post a Comment