Background

Monday, January 18, 2010

Inotda Goes Home


I know it is an old picture, I have long since taken my Christmas tree down. However I am a dork and haven't taken any pictures in a couple of weeks, but it seemed to fit since Addie is wearing the same outfit and caring the same bag today I figured it was close enough. Today we took my Mom to the Airport, she has been here for the past 10 days which has been great. It was a rather emotional departure. Now that Addie is a little bigger and snuggles and talks and plays favorites, it makes it a little harder to leave. It didn't take Addie long to learn that if she wanted something ask Inotda. Addie just hasn't exactly mastered names. She knows that Inotda is Inotda and Mommy is Mommy, but she like to say Mo Mo (which is what we call Auntie Monica). She thinks that if she is looking at you and calls you Mo Mo that you should respond to that name. So today at the airport she kept calling my Mom Mo Mo, and she wouldn't wave or say bye bye or love you, she was just being sad. So as my Mom is emotionally trying to get through security and we are watching and waving as we see her, Addie just keeps saying Mo Mo over and over and then when we can't see her she says "Inotda, where she dough?". And that is when she started saying "lets dough" and pulling me towards the security line, like we were going on a trip. What a funny little girl, she definitely knows her way around an airport even if she thinks that everyone should be called Mo Mo. I guess I better get started on putting my house back together. It is amazing how dirty a house can get in a matter of days. I feel like I just dusted, vacuumed and mop, and yet it all has to be done again!

1 comment:

  1. Mo Mo; I love it! Austen calls my sister Mandy "Mimi." I don't know where they come up with it!

    ReplyDelete