Background

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Two Happy Girls


Ellie is ready to protect her new toy! It's not very often that she gets to have a toy all to her self. Usually it is Addie tucking her in with her blanket and "aminals" which Ellie dog knows not to touch. She is a good pup!


Addie is helping Dad appreciate a yummy pancake! Nothing says sweet dreams like a picnic before bed.

What a smart kid! Her parents must be the best ever!


Yup its true I can't sleep without knowing that my new food it safe and sound!
Last night Paul and I went out for a night on the town. Being the wimpy Wendys that we are, we were home shortly after 9 pm. Friday nights are hard! One of us is usually completed wasted (tired) and not all that exciting, but that is when we could get a babysitter so we went out. Knowing that we didn't have enough time to eat and catch the early movie we skipped the Movie and opted to eat at a real grown up restaurant. Yes I know that most people eat then go to the 9 o'clock movie but being the wimp that I am I would have fallen asleep or become grumpy. Hence we chose to eat! On the way home we stopped at Target and ended up coming home with surprises for the girls. Ellie dog was in need of a new toy and Addie didn't have any food to go with her new kitchen that she got for Christmas. Yes I know that Christmas was a while ago, but every time I have been to the store they have been out of play food! Tragic I know, finally 2 months later the stores have restocked and now you can buy play food again. And let me tell you, that made our Addie one happy little girl! All in all we all scored in Date Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment