Background

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family Picture, Finally!






(It's better than the bare wall that was there before!, Not great But better!)

Back in November when we were in Utah we had our family picture taken. Now here the end of February I am actually having it framed and putting it up in my house. For many that would be procrastinating, but for me a Stutte by blood, it is actually pretty good turn around time. It is interesting that we finally have a real picture taken by a real photographer only minutes before we are pregnant and add another member to the family. I guess that is why photographers stay in business, family pictures are always needing to be updated. Lucky for us our Hobby Lobby opened just in time and happened to have 1/2 price custom framing! Yipee, I love it when that happens. Now that there is a Hobby Lobby closer to me than the grocery store my house might even get decorated! Instead of looking like our barren apartment when we were newly weds. As my Mom would say all in good time, I hope that doesn't mean too long!



3 comments:

  1. Cute Picture! Congratulations! When are you due? We got family pictures in November and I haven't got them framed yet either. Way to Go!

    Can I add your blog to my links on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats! Now that I know Idaho has a Hobby Lobby I might put it on my list of places to consider for relocation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jenny! That's awesome. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete