Background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kayak For Sale

So Last week I finally decided that I could part with my kayak. We really need two and if I was being truely honest our family needs a canoe. But lets be serious here. I haven't used the kayak in years. I think that it has recieved more attention getting moved accross the country than actually sitting in any body of water. Addie is the one who plays in it the most. Before she could walk she loved climbing in the thing.

Last week I finally decided that I should give this boat some good ol' TLC. Yeah that was only because someone responded to my add on craigslist and wanted to come and see it. So Addie and I put our jackets on and went out to the garage and started cleaning the boat. I tried to keep Addie out of my hair, but nothing could keep her out of the kayak, not even her bike. So maybe it is a good thing the guy was a no show. Who needs $500 anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment