Background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Halloween Came a Little Early This Year

Last year for Halloween Addie and I picked out this Tinkerbell costume and I made a hair bow and I made a cute Trick or Treat bag that matched and I even had coordinating fingernail polish for this costume. But as some of you might remember some or vividly than others Addie was a Spider for Halloween. It is sad but true when it came time to actually wear the Tinkerbell costume, Addie refused. I'm not talking about a little whining, she full on had a melt down. I thought that once she had it on then she would see how much she had once loved it, but no. She tried pulling it off her body and trying to tear the skirt off. It is true, it broke my heart. But on the bright side we did make a cute Addams family.

For the past 2 days Addie has been prancing around the house as Tinkerbell. Don't forget to admire the wings, they are her favorite part of the outfit.








No comments:

Post a Comment