Background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pops comes to Visit.

I failed to mention that I have a condition called Otosclerosis that required surgery. I had the 1st one way back in Sept, I reacted terribly to the medicine and was miserable for days. So when it came time to fix my other ear my Dad came to help out with the girls.
 The second time around was actually much better than the first.
 By the end of Pops visit we were even up for a few outings.
 It wouldn't be a visit from Pops if we didn't go to Scheel's.
 We also managed to fit a trip to the Dinosaur museum.
Although the actual surgery isn't all that fun, I am truly grateful for all the love and support from my family that helped me get thru this last few months.  Having a baby and 2 ear surgeries is pretty exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment