Background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year


As I have spent the last several hours reflecting on the last several months while I got caught up on this blog.  So 1st and foremost I vow to never get more than 1 month behind on the blog! 
As I have reflected on this past year I realized that I have an amazing life and wouldn't want to be anywhere but with my family. I have the best family a girl could ask for, 2 beautiful, smart and funny girls, the cutest most chill baby boy, and I get to share this with the love of my life. I realized that as long as I have my family all of the small stuff doesn't matter. 
So this 2014 I am going to be a better Mom, by being kinder and by putting for trust in the Lord (not sweating over the details) and of coarse by working on our food storage. Yes I say that every year I am going to work on my food storage and every year I manage to add a little. I honestly don't know what the future holds for our family, but I know that as long that I enjoy the moments., it too will be an amazing year.
Paul is our goal setter. He is always making goals and figuring our how to reach his goal.  Me on the other hand struggle with that.  So I am keeping it simple this year.  I am not making goals that I am not going to keep.  
1st: I will stay mostly current on my blog.
2nd: I will add 72 hr kits to our food storage.
3rd: I will work on being a kinder Mom. 
I know they seem a little vague but that is how I work best.  Time kind of stresses me out. If I have an opened ended time frame then I seem to get more accomplished.  So lets see what I can get done this year! Stay tuned I bet its a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! All those updates took a while to read! But I am happy you updated. Nice to see what your family is up to. Looks like a whole lot of fun! We are totally jealous you went to Disneyland. We would love to go! I love that Addie said "good thing I saw it". hahaha Owen is so cute! In most of the pictures I think he looks like Paul. I love all that thick hair. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete