Background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cheer Camp

Addie wanted to do Cheer Camp this year instead of the Dance Camp she did earlier this summer.
 I am pretty sure I am in trouble, this kid loved it!
 Avery was happy to show me her tricks too.
 Addie is ready for her big performance tonight at the high school football game.
 Addie was so bummed that she didn't get to cheer with the cheerleaders during the game, but was really excited to do her cheer at half time.
 It was really cute!
 Paul managed to race back from the airport and catch the performance.  Yes he literally made it, just as Addie ran onto the field. Whew that was cutting it a bit close!
But we made and all enjoyed a little Westlake High Football.  And if I do say so myself, an extra kudos to me, I got us all there and survived the 1st half of the game.  3 kids is 1 more than I have arms and 1 is a baby that takes both arms. Man kids are a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment