Background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas

We were awakened by some excited girls!  Addie came in at 7:30 am and excitedly told us that Santa had come.
 The girls were not allowed to touch anything until we got up and went down as a family. Avery thought that I was taking so long so she went back to bed. Funny little girl. When I said we could go down now, she looked at me like are you sure you are ready, if not I'm going back to sleep.
Good thing that Addie was so excited about Disney Infinity that she didn't even mind sharing her Elsa Doll. I think this year was the year of the Doll.  
I think this year was the year of the Doll.  
 Owen was especially good this year.  He got a full fledge toy.  Those have been banned from our house until the girls learn to pick up.
 Now it is official I have 4 children.  I have lost Paul to Disney Infinity.
 Ta Da we now have Rapunzel Avery Hannant with her Princess Pinguin.
We ended a wonderful year and are looking forward to finding out what 2014 has in store for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment