Background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

1st Day of School

The Day has finally arrived, Summer is officially over. We had a busy summer and managed to enjoy our summer to the fullest. I love my kiddos and enjoy being able to play all day, but the thought of school does add a little pep in my step.
 Avery Mae was soo excited for her 1st day of pre-skool. Addie started school the week before and everyday Avery would get excited and say "I go to skool too, YAY" so when the day finally came she was ready.
 My sweet little Addie is a big kid.  She was so excited to finally go to the big kid school!  
 She was even more excited to finally be able to ride the bus!
 All of the neighborhood kindergarteners were so excited to for school that they ran off the bus. It was really cute. And yes I was that Mom that followed in her car and met the school bus at school, and no I did not cry.
 Owen on the other hand couldn't care less about school.  He would rather sleep, kinda like his Mom.
 Addie is lined up and ready to go inside for class!  Such a cute kid. Her Teacher Mrs. Ashworth lives in our neighborhood and managed to get all the little kids on our street in the same class, so Addie is with all her friends.
Now we just need to help her remember her new friends names. (As I am actually typing this up 6 mo. later, she finally "memembers their names)

No comments:

Post a Comment