Background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

Who wants to see Santa? I DO I DO! All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. For this rollie pollie ollie it just isn't going to happen. But she has been a good little girl and we will just have to wait and see what Santa has in mind... This week Avery has been ALL about blowing bubbles. Spit is better than spit up, so I will take it!
Addie loves this time of year. Every package is an exciting surprise.
"Cheese... Thank You AUntie MoMo, I can't believe all these presents are for me." In Addie's world all presents are for her! I know I am raising such a kind thoughtful little "big" girl.
This week hasn't been completely lazy. I cleaned the house from top to bottom, hosted a small open house, and created this amazingly cute blanket dress. I'm not going to lie, I amaze myself sometimes!
Grandma made it into town just in time for Dave and Jody's big Holiday party! It is always more fun when Grandma comes to town!
It wouldn't be a party if we didn't have a change in wardrobe and one "neepy" princess!

This week seemed to last forever. The night that I received the most sleep I woke up looking like I was beaten in the night. All the other nights I had multiple interruptions and lots to do the following day! Thank goodness I am done and ready for Christmas! Santa it is all you!

No comments:

Post a Comment