Background

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beginning to look like Christmas

Whew, now that the ward Christmas party is over, I can think about decorating our house! The ward activity was a success and now Addie is all about Danta Dlause! I'm not sure that she understands that Danta (Addie lingo for Santa) brings presents to good little girls, but she sure does like the big man in red!
While Addie and I decorated the tree, Dad and Avery watched football. I must say that when Addie said "No watch bootball, daddy, no more" it was music to my ears!
After an evening of neglect(I'm not going to lie the kitchen was a disaster), the Hannant Home is festive!
My helper ditched me to decorate by myself and played dress up with her friends! You gotta give the kid some credit she would make a fantastic stylist!
She is also a trendsetter! Every kid needs to dance around with mismatched boots!
It is official all 4 of us are addicted to Drumsticks! Avery full on stole mine and went to town!
Good thing she is really cute. I don't share my Drumsticks with just anyone! I learned the hard way that Addie steals all the best bites. I was just surprised that Avery is stealing my ice cream at 4 mo.
In true Hannant fashion Avery is snuggled and enjoying a good nap. And on that note I am headed to snuggle in my warm bed and enjoy resting my eyeballs! It is going to be a long weekend, since Paul is in Nashville, its just me and the girls!

2 comments:

  1. Your tree and decorations are so festive and beautiful! What a cute home you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, it has been a lot of fun decorating, especially since we are staying home this year

    ReplyDelete