Background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Little Elves


Avery is just happy to look at all the twinkly lights and watch Addie Dance around. Addie loves her new skirt that she just had to have and it was too cute to say no! She has been such the little helper lately. When she isn't helping me decorate or wrap presents she is helping me stay busy with all her uncleaning!
Addie also LOVES to "nuggle" she also gives some of the best HuGs! While Dad is in Nashville living it up, us girls are enjoying a lazy weekend! Ok mostly lazy, I baked cookies, decorated the front porch and mailed out Christmas cards.
Hopefully we can get it all cleaned up before Dad gets home! Addie is more than ready for Dad to come home. Every morning "wheres Dad?" and then when we go in the garage she gets all excited when she sees his car "Dad Home", and I have to tell her no. Then she goes "auhhh Dad wook, still". Its nice to know that she loves us both!

No comments:

Post a Comment