Background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holy Winter Wonderland

Holy Moly that is a lot of snow! We went to bed with less than an inch of snow and woke up to a winter wonderland of snow!
When I looked out the window this morning, I thought good thing I had Paul shovel the drive way last night! Oh well it was good exercise. I should know since I ended up doing it again this afternoon while Addie played and Avery napped.
Addie LOVES the snow! She is climbing to the top! She thought it was a mountain of snow. She could play until she turned into a popsicle, and still not want to come inside. She loves climbing up the "big ones" (mounds of snow from the shoveled driveways) and acting like she is queen of the hill. She would throw snowballs and just giggle as Ellie and the neighbor kids ran around .
After a long day of destroying the house, playing in the snow Daddy and Addie built a giant fort! Playing the "big one" aka the Ipad is always more fun when you can play it in a blanket fort!

I say why not finish the messy house off by destroying the last clean area. If we weren't snowed in, trying to decorate the house and getting things ready for the ward Christmas Party I might care, but I don't. There are always days for cleaning there are not always amazing snow days!

2 comments:

  1. So Addie likes the snow, huh? She must get that from the Hannant's... because those are not Stutte genes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope Us Stutte's took a ski vacation every year for 8 years straight! Some years we managed 2 trips. So between the Paul being from Utah and me loving to ski the kid was destine to love the snow!

    ReplyDelete