Background

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Cookies for Santa

To ensure that Santa received the best cookies on the block, we hosted a cookie decorating party.
The other Hannants and the Beddes family came over to help our cause. But after making cookies all after noon Torrie and I were grateful the kids were all over the cookie decorating!

Cookie Cookie who wants a cookie?
Just a few of our master cookie decorators.
Dave and Jody joining in the fun! They couldn't let the kids have all the fun, or use all the sprinkles. Someone had to train them how to moderate.
While everyone decorated, Addie watched Max and Ruby. She wanted nothing to do with the cookies. I tried to get her to watch the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I had it turned on for her and not even 5 minutes later I heard her screaming for help. So I run back to find her under the cover hiding and yelling "help Help, turn it off!" So I do and she jumps out and goes "Whew that was guaoss (close)". Yeah Addie that Grinch sure can be scary.

All in All we had a fun night of cousin, friends, fun and food!

No comments:

Post a Comment