Background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life as a 3 year Old

Any takers on Potty Training my 3 year old! I am lucky to get the child to even agree to sit on the potty let alone pee in it! She has absolutely no interest in being a "Big Girl".
I say "No Addie" then she does it anyway!
LOVES her hideously adorable sparkly twinkly shoes! It is amazing how these shoes can be so ugly on their own, and then magically become adorable when Addie wears them!

Addie might be a little behind on the potty training but she is extremely talented! She is a highly reputable artist, just a rough draft of a family portrait she drew while hanging out with Dad at the office.
She is also a snake charmer. Charming snakes is actually the first step to becoming a certified animal trainer! (Addie 0 Snake 1)
I bet you didn't know that Addie is also a costume designer. Not exactly appropriate for a nice Sunday evening, but still and amazing ensemble.
Not to forget that Addie is also a Fairy Trainer. She is giving TinkerBell a brief dance lesson.
All these amazing talents and she is only 3. I can't wait to see Avery's talents develop. Everyday I am amazed that I was blessed with 2 beautiful girls that have made me a better person and a pretty good Mom, if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

  1. Addie's life is rough.... I like the blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a wonderful mom--keep up the good work, it makes a difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Addie sounds amazing! And seems as though she is always having so much fun! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete