Background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Traumatic Day

It was nice to wake up this morning to a smiley happy baby. If only my day had continued to be that nice. This morning as I was brushing and flossing, I noticed that I had two holes in my back molars! YES HOLES!

That's what I thought, hummmm!
Luckily I was able to get into the Dentist this afternoon. I must say I found a wonderful dental office. It was all a little overwhelming to see pictures of my mouth and how it was in desperate need of some dental love! I am not sure why exactly but I was a little (a lot) emotional over my teeth. They handled an emotional me like a champ! They gave me a paraffin treatment, turned on Friends and let me zone out as they went to work. Dr. Pilling was amazing, never in my life have I endured a filling without feeling a lot of pain. I didn't feel a thing, my hands are now amazingly soft, and best of all my white trash holes are gone! It is a good thing, because I will be spending a few more afternoons and A LOT of money on these pearly whites (more like not so pearly or white)!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good, I like to hear about fabulous experiences at the dentist! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete