Background

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What A Weekend!

Wow what a weekend! I'm not sure if we ever made it out of Pj's. Bumming around the house and listening to an amazing General Conference was exactly what we needed.
Don't be fooled by that cute little face, she has been one congested little girl. We seem to be fighting a losing battle against snot. At least Avery doesn't seem to mind when I suction her nose out, which seems to help when you when you are running on fumes. Thank goodness Addie can fight her own battle, with only a little help from the reserves.
While the parents are surviving on the thought of sleep, Addie is busy multi-tasking. Watch a show on one phone while playing a game on the other. I wonder who wears the pants in this family.

If only we could speed up this fall harvest and let the dust settle so we will be able to enjoy being outside once again. I am left wondering how in the world my only genetic contributions be allergies with a side of a sassy attitude.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much she looks like Paul with black hair!

    ReplyDelete