Background

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning

After a beautiful weekend and waking up to another sunny day, I ampted up my Monday chores. I have found that if I have a set day to clean the bathrooms and get the bulk of the household cleaning done, I stay on top of everything and the house says mostly clean. Last week the gorgeous weather resulted in a clean and organized garage, this week I tackled the blinds. Between loads of laundry I took the blinds out to the driveway and cleaned them. Addie surprisingly wasn't all that interested.

As I was cleaning blinds, doing laundry, painting a board, and all around feeling pretty productive, Addie was bitten by the bug of destruction!

I knew Addie had been mostly playing in the garage, but had grown bored and moved on to greener pastures. I just hadn't anticipated the pastures being so green.

Good thing I love that cute little/big girl. I must say to her credit, she did leave me be so that I could get the blinds cleaned, put back up, and most of my Monday chores completed. She was also kind enough to keep the mess confined to her room. If that is all it takes to get a productive chore day out of the way, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment