Background

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Matter of Opinion

Today while being the culinary genius that I am a knife slipped off the counter and managed to cut my pants. Exhibit A being my now less than stellar only maternity pants. I was hoping to be able to make it with out having to purchase anymore pants, since it is going to be bloody hot here in a month or so. I guess I am back to my rubber band trick and and my 1 pair of jeans that still fits and my exercise pants until I find an adequate replacement.
Now for Exhibit B, the said knife. If Cutco would like a sales pitch let me know, it will cost them at least a knife or two. Yes, the knife is sharp, and cuts quit nicely, even fabric. Luckily the tip of the knife just barely grazed the leg of my pant and the handle of the knife bounced off my foot.

Now that the evidence has been presented it is now time for the reactions. Wife: "dang it, I just ruined my only maternity pants! Husband look my pants now have a giant hole!" Husband: "Wife what were doing with that knife, you could have seriously cut yourself. How bad would that suck!" Wife: "I didn't hurt myself, I just ruined my pants!"

No comments:

Post a Comment