Background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Adventures with Mo Mo

Auntie Mo Mo has been at our house for the last 2 weeks. I'm not sure if she even knew what she was in for, but Addie took full advantage. The first week everything was Mo Mo, "No Mo Mo do it" but by the end of the second week I'm not sure what happened. Mo Mo became scum and Mom was the only one Addie had eyes for.
Now that it was time for Auntie Mo Mo to head home to Arkansas for the summer, we started having beautiful weather! OH well! This Afternoon before Mo had to hit the road we enjoyed a wonderful afternoon outside. Mo Mo tried to help Addie ride her bike, but she wasn't interested in pushing the pedals. She would rather push the bike and make silly poses for the camera.
As I would get busy around the house or trying to get ready for the day, I would come out and find those two playing. The aqua doodle was a favorite. I also prefer when Addie aqua doodles as opposed to her second favorite game of dumping all her toys out and then walking out of the room.
When Addie wasn't playing with Mo Mo she was playing in Auntie Mo Mo's room or with her stuff. One of her personal favorites was to go in and destroy the bed and make a mound of pillows while enjoying movie.
Thanks to Mo Mo the entire family is addicted to a silly game on our phones. We even have Addie playing Hippo Blast. At one point I found myself irritated because Addie had reset my game and I had lost all of my points, then I had to laugh at how ridiculous I sounded. However, that face looks very mischievous. I'm now wondering if it wasn't really on purpose. She is her Daddy's little clone and I did have a high score that would beat his. I wonder...
Yup, that about sums up Auntie Mo Mo's visit. A lot of hanging out in the wonderful world of Mom and Addie and a whole lot of "Mo Mo will you...". Being pregnant made the perfect excuse to have Mo Mo get up or bend down and mostly be an extra set of arms. It was great for me, and when Addie wasn't grumpy she liked having Mo Mo around.
Peek a Boo! Surprise Auntie Mo Mo, if I'm in here where is all your stuff? He He the joys of a munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment