Background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Over the Hills and Thru the Snow

Addie was so excited to see the snow!  She had to get out and play until her fingers were numb.  Honestly I was happy to take a break, because I am pretty sure that Avery cried most of the way.  Addie has had lots of change in her entire life.  Where as Avery on the other hand has had very little change and has no idea what is going to happen.
 Luckily she perked up a bit when she found all of her toys! Once she realized that her toys were not lost forever and that her Mom and Dad were not leaving her to be raised by strangers she perked up a bit!
Ahh Shoot, we should have looked at the house in person before we committed for the next 2 years!
 Okay maybe I overreacted at first, I think this place will be just fine!
 Yup it feels like home.  Nothing like a morning pillow fight with Dad to break in a new house!
 I would say that Avery is feeling much better about all these changes!  As long as she has Monkey she is A Okay!
 Lets just say that they packed up all of our crap way way faster than I'm unpacking it all! I have no idea that a bigger house could have less room! I have no idea where to put all this junk! So until then we will use it as furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment