Background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hold Please

We put unpacking on hold for a week, MoMo came to visit! And oh yes we did, we gave her the stomach flu to enjoy!  We didn't want her to feel left out!
 But how could you be mad at faces as cute as Addie's and Avery's!
 Sorry MoMo you don't get to go swimming! Hee Hee Heee! We will take you when you are all better!
 Whew that was a close one!  But she made it thru, and the girls couldn't wait much longer.  They were dying to pounce on her!
 See I told you we would take you swimming eventually!
 Hey watch this I can fly! Oh just wait till I show you my flip off the diving board MoMo!
 Good luck with those 2 Auntie MoMo!  They don't play nice, it is best if they are in seperate pools!
They look innocent on the outside but I'm telling you they are feisty little buggers! They should come with warning labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment