Background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Moving Day

It is finally Moving Day.  This day has been talked about for so long it barely seems real.  The girls don't really know what to make of all this.  Addie was sad until we told her that her new house was close to her cousin.  That was enough to distract her from the reality of the move.
 Avery on the other hand was completely out of sorts!  She was an emotional mess, she was terrified to leave my arms!  But somehow we managed, thanks to wonderful friends who kept my girls busy and out of the way!
 I feel so blessed it was sooo nice to have people come and take care of it all!  The Packers were great, the loaders were great, it was just great to have someone else do it all! The guys were even nice to Addie as she tried to help!
 It is amazing how much stuff I managed to cram into that garage!  I never realized we had so much junk!
 So long Idaho!  It was nice knowing you.  We will always cherish our great memories and the friends that we made.  I am grateful for the experience of having lived in Idaho and look forward to our new adventures in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment