Background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Adjusting to our Surrounding!

It is odd to think that I am the last Stutte to live in Utah, and I'm not even a Stutte anymore!  Why is it so hard for people to believe that I have never lived in Utah.  Just because my Mom and 2 sisters have all had stents in Utah and know how to get around doesn't mean a thing!
 It not genetic guys! I don't know my directions and I have no idea what towns are in-between, sorry I'm not Utarded yet! But Addie is doing her best to make it feel like home!
 It is official Paul has been in Georgia more days than we have been in Utah.  Even Ellie is missing Paul!
  Have no fear we still enjoyed our Valentines Day! Thanks Inonna for all the candy that we won't be eating! Since we all seem to be recovering from the stomach flu! It was not pretty at our house! lets just say that Heavenly Father was testing my limits and I didn't like it much!
 But the moral of the story is that we are all alive and we survived the stomach flu, with a big shout out to Aunt Joy for filling in while Dad was away and Mom was indisposed!
 Now that we are starting to feel better, Avery is still confused on whether she want to go back to Idaho or look towards the future here in Utah! (check out her shoes)
Needless to say our transitioning has been a bit of a rocky road! Paul has been gone for all 7 days this month, we have had the stomach flu and I cried when I saw our master bedroom!  None the less we are adjusting and starting to make this house feel like home!  If anything I will have a tighter bum after having lived in this house!  My legs hurt every night, the 3 levels are killing me!

1 comment:

  1. Love the direction of the boots, Avery Inonna loves you, can't wait to come visit the new house & see my girls :)

    ReplyDelete