Background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hanging in Arkansas

Yes we are in Arkansas again, well me and the girls! Paul is living it up in Idaho until he heads out on the high seas and sets sail to the Bahamas! While Dad's away the girls will play! And play and play until we can't play anymore!

Family outing to Fast Lanes! Cinderella turned out to be a better bowler than her Mother! Yes it is true I was schooled by a 3 year old!

Stutte Family outing, I know we actually all went out and had a great time, even Avery enjoyed the outing. The Hogs won, and we didn't have to watch a terrible movie at Dad's! Woo Hooo, who cares that it rained, and rained and pored down rain some more.

Thanks Inotda, baby in the buggy, while the spunky sometimes wild Addie is in the vacinity. Sounds like a recipe for disaster!

Charlie came to play! Not quite like Ellie dog but he sure knows how to wear a girl out! I think they both had fun, I know Addie did!

Auntie Meli has also been helping Addie become an avid angler, we haven't made it out of the backyard. This way I don't actually have to worry about touching a fish or cleaning a fish and heaven forbid cooking a fish!

Av a matic just hanging out!

It wouldn't be a trip to Inotda's house if we didn't put Addie's house up. She has taken over all the old Barbies and Meli's pink pony, after she rode the pony around and gave everyone a ride, she decided that the Pony needed to sleep with her!

Little Miss Cinderella has taken over Addison! For days she has had to wear her Cinderella dress. Now if we could get her to act ladylike while dressed like a Princess, instead of the wild alligator, angler, wild child and avid bowler!

Did I mention that it has been 80 degrees here! I almost packed swimsuits but I thought, No way its the end of October it will definitely be to cold to swim. Not for our Addie Pie. She even went all the way in, me and Avery had to jump in to help our over ambitious fish of a child!

Avery is just observing all the craziness that her sister can come up with! It is a good thing I have one mellow child! Well mostly mellow.

Good thing Innotda has a Nemo towel, not that I can get my kid to take a bath. But I'm sure it is nice after a quick skinny dip! almost a bath, right...

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Loved the post. Hopefully one day we will be there the same time as you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Austen has loved swimming this summer.

    ReplyDelete