Background

Thursday, October 7, 2010

One of those Weeks

This week has been pretty mellow, nothing all that exciting, but to Avery everyday is still full of excitement.

I finally got around to cleaning the closet. I don't know why but I hate cleaning the closet. It took me an entire hour to get all our clothes put away, shoes organized and accessories put away. Once it was done I kindly gave Paul the tally of clothes that I hung up for him ;) I also packed up my maternity clothes and said see ya in a few years, I hope you will still be fashionable!

I finally got around to reupholstering the padded box that lives at the foot of our bed. It is amazing what a little glue and a staple gun can accomplish. I am at least one step closer to grown up bedroom, instead of the college dorm room look.


Seriously this kid is amazing. Addie had been dying to go on a walk, so I bundled up Avery and off we went! She slept the entire time and never even grumbled. Addie on the other had grew extremely weak and coudn't bare to walk one more step, and insisted that I carry her most of the way home! I give you one guess as to what is on my Christmas list!


Addie is a toad some days but at least she is cute! I was trying to get a picture of her and some of the Halloween decorations, and she tried to lock me out!

I started decorating for Halloween 2 weeks ago, but never finished. Finally this week I finsihed all that I am going to do this year. Addie loves the cob webs and pointing out all the spiders and witches that are around the house! It is actually really cute to see her reactions to all the festive decorations. Avery on the other hand...






No comments:

Post a Comment