Background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stinkin' Easter Dress

In life there are just some people that you don't like. When you see them you smile and wave and have an occasional conversation, but when you walk away you always give that annoyed sigh. Well this person for me, high jacked my Easter/Spring dress. This year I made the mistake of purchasing a dress from good ol' Costco. Not that it is a bad place, it is just where everyone in our ward seems to find their fancy dresses. (Dually noted) I thought that I would be safe since I actually purchased the dress in January and they never had large quantities of them. I was wrong! It seems as though they received a large shipment of them just last week, as my nemesis came to church with her two girls dressed in my dress. If it had been anyone else I probably would have laughed it off and not made a big deal about it, but it wasn't.

Thus I had to start all over and try to find a new dress. This year I had trouble. I looked at all my usual favorites and I didn't love anything. I haven't been to Arkansas in forever so I don't have any Bella Jack special outfits. Thus I had to settle on a cute skirt and cardigan duo from Old Navy, and promise to find a killer cute dress later. I am hoping that it is just my hormones, because my dislike for this person is starting to get a little out of control. Now I just have to hope that I'm not too hormonal to find something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment