Background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rockin' the 80's


Mom, I just can't take my eyes off the TV your should know this by now.


Mom I am not going to look at you. Just face it. When I say cheese that is as good as it is going to get!

So this past Friday, Aka PAYDAY! Addie and I went shopping! First we hit up Costco, just to have our monthly coupons show up Monday afternoon. BOOOO. Anyway, the past couple of trips to Costco they have had these Disney swimsuits and Addie has wanted one very badly. You can't see the swimsuit but know that it is on, under her cover up. She Struggled between Tinkerbell and Little Mermaid but when I told her that if she wanted one she had to pick ONE. Ariel won in the end and as you can see she couldn't wait until the warm weather to give it a test run. OH and her kicks are new as well. It has been warmer around here the past couple of days, so we have been going to the park. We realized that Addie had outgrown all her tennis shoes. These pink with pink polka dot Converse All Stars are what she had to have! When she laid eyes on these puppies they were hers. The pure excitement was absolutely adorable. The Minute they were on her feet she had to test them out, she jumped around and stomped her feet to make sure they were indeed perfect. The shoes have already been well worn. she barely takes them off. She even sleeps with them. I tried to hide them on Sunday, but no. She found them and wore them with her dress. At least I know that when she picks something out, she will definitely wear it and like once we get it out of the store! I can't always say the same for myself. Oh well I'm the mom I get to change my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment