Background

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Project Let's Not have a Baby, Yet!

I can't believe that our Summer has just officially started!  Where has the year gone? Addie is ready for her last day of preschool, and can't even wait to ride her bike to school.
 While Addie has important things to learn about and a bike to ride.  Avery has taken it upon herself to inspect all of the baby gear and make sure that it is good enough for our little guy.
 This week Paul made Addie Sheriff of the house, with one task, make sure Mom rests! So mostly it was me arguing with her as she commanded me to "Sit Down, Dad said its not good for Baby." Really 4 days of doing nothing isn't exactly something I am good at, So Paul better hurry home!
 My Sweet neighbors got together an threw us a baby shower.
 I can't believe how kind these ladies are.  I am very blessed to live in one of the best neighborhoods ever.
 A whole lot of wind, and bunch of cute kids running around and some amazing ladies makes for a great afternoon.  Thank You, friends!
P.S. We made it!  Paul comes home tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment