Background

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Birthday MoM

Good thing we aren't too picky about when and how to celebrate holidays in this family.  Don't get me wrong I had a wonderful day hanging out with my family and eating all my favorite foods.  But the weather didn't want to celebrate with us.  It was beautiful the day before and and after, but a little chilly the day of.  Oh well, Addie had fun teaching me the proper ways to wear a scarf.
 Our Dad sure knows how to take care of us!  He even got the girls a little something special to make the day fun for everyone.  I am not going to lie, a musical jewelry box stuffed full of money (Not a single $10, those are earmarked for my savings) with the promise to only spend it on myself, was about the best thing you could get a giant pregnant lady on her birthday!
 Good thing the girls only cared about the musical boxes!  My new clothes secret stash has safely been moved to a secure location, awaiting a shopping spree.
 Best of all we picked up Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes, Yummy!  holy cow does my husband know me or what!
All in All I had a wonderful day filled with all my favorite things, family, food, swimming, shopping, and sweets!  I am one lucky girl, My family takes great care of me!  I sure love them lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment