Background

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Addie's Graduation

This little preschool has been an absolute blast for Miss. Addie.
 She has made some cute little friends and learned lots more than I could teach her.
 They sang some cute songs to show off some of their new knowledge that they have acquired thru out the year.
 Ms. Sarah and Miss. Addie 
 Cute cousins enjoying one last picture before we call it a night.
Funny factoid, both their Daddies had meetings that couldn't be missed, good thing we took lots of pictures and recorded it all so that they can relive the cute program.
I can't believe that my sweet little Addie is going to be riding a bus and going to the big school in the fall!  And that I am about to be a Mom of 3!  Wow where has the time gone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Addie is such a doll!! Love these pictures- my how they grow fast. So cool that Tate and her can be such buds and in the same preschool!! (love their graduation caps!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out those smiles Addie is giving! She must be super excited to go to the big school!

    ReplyDelete