Background

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Surprise

While I was dreaming of all the things I wanted to get surprised with on Christmas morning. An amazing blender, or maybe a beautiful piece of jewelry, or maybe...
 A brand new refrigerator!  Nooooooo!  I can't complain to much because the on that we have been using I purchased off of a neighbor for $150. But really it had to die the first part of December!  Before my husband has purchased my present.  I know he has ideas but I know that he never really breaks down and purchases until the last minute.  
So Yay! we have a new refrigerator.  Now if only they could deliver it before I go insane! (purchased on sat deliver on Fri, 6 days REALLY!) The surviving food is all in the basement frig, and we are iceless.  Its going to be a long week! 

1 comment: