Background

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holy Sickness

Lucky for us, Dad was in town all week long!  Somehow I managed to get sick, and bring the girls down with me!  
Thank goodness for husbands is all I can say!  I wouldn't say that he nursed me back to health, that would be a stretch.  But he stayed in the basement and kept the girls happy while took many naps!
Luckily Avery didn't get Strep like me, she just had a cold that wouldn't go away. But still we were miserable together for many days!
  Addie joined us for a day or two but then she was ready to play and rejoin the living population.
Luckily we managed to drag ourselves out of bed for an enjoyable Thanksgiving dinner, but were ready for bed by dessert.  We managed to stay sick for an entire week! Longest week ever. I am so grateful for all Addie's help and willingness to take care of herself while I was dying. Husband was also really good at bringing Dinner home and letting me sleep! Now we are healthy and ready to celebrate Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment