Background

Friday, December 21, 2012

How We Pass The Time

The week before Christmas just seems to last a little longer when you are a kid and a super prepared Mom. (Presents purchased and wrapped).  Now it is time to bake! Addie decided to help me on Day 2 of baking treats for the neighbors! Day 1 she was not interested at all! After days of baking and giving them all away I finally make lemon blueberry muffins for our Family. Yes, I did pay a fortune for blueberries, but oh how I have been craving these muffins!  Addie helps with all the mixing and munching of blueberries.  When they were finally finished she was eager to try one takes one bite, and says "Mom those are kinda gross, do I have to eat it?" After that she had me second guessing all the treats that I had handed out over the past couple of Days!  Then Paul kindly reminded me that she was 5 and her favorite food was chicken nuggets, enough said.
 Other than baking we have been destroying the house, playing with every toy, and fighting.
 We have also been making up but not really meaning it!
 And even on that rare occasion we have been getting along and even playing together! Christmas miracle I know!
The girls have decided that the Baby's mattress needs to be sufficiently broken in before it makes its arrival.  As if their two bums sleeping on it wasn't enough!  They have learned to love sliding down the stairs on the crib mattress. No injuries as of yet, but fingers are crossed that this can continue to hold true.
 Yup thats our Dad! He is weird we know!
 There is our Queen of Destruction in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment