Background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What the Pictures Don't Capture

I am not going to lie I have the cutest kids on the planet. I am also not going to deny my bias, I am their mother after all!
The camera needs to have a sparkle mode. It just doesn't seem to capture the little twinkle in their eye! Addie came home from a birthday party the other day and was just beaming. She was so excited to show me all her new treasures and tell me about the Princess party. But since she refuses to give me a real smile while looking at the camera. I am forced to keep a mental picture.

This is exactly what I am talking about. The girls were having so much fun, giggling as they rode Dad around the living room! But the picture just doesn't give the moment justice. Cute, but it is missing the sparkle that they had! It was one of the few times that they girls were playing so sweetly together. Unlike this morning when Addie asked Paul where Jack's Dad was, (Uncle Mark, slept here while driving thru), P: He's gone, A: Oh, where's Mom?, P: Sleeping, A: Where's Sister?,P: sleeping, A: Ohhhh! Maybe someday they won't be toads, but I am positive I will have many more pictures of Addie avoiding the camera, and until Avery learns to avoid me, I will capture all the smiles she will give me!

1 comment:

  1. Yes... I totally understand the "sparkle." You are right-hard to capture in a picture!

    ReplyDelete