Background

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thing 2

Don't be fooled by this adorable face! This little girl is trouble! As I attempted to get my house cleaned up and get my family ready for our trip to Arkansas, Avery wanted to play with every toy we owned!
My Addie on the other hand was perfectly content playing with a handful of toys and staying out of my way as I prepped the house to have the carpets cleaned. But Nooooooo, Avery needed to be in the middle of everything and have my undivided attention! After she helped unfold my laundry, reposition all the toys and then spread crumbs all over my clean kitchen floor I have up! Sad but true the 1 year old wins again!

1 comment:

  1. Avery is getting so big! She is so cute! I love this last picture! I hope you will post some wedding pictures :) :)

    ReplyDelete