Background

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Few Hannants Short

Keeping the cousins busy while Mom and Aunt Jody try to get things ready for the big move can really ware a kid out!
Cousins! They may look cute but believe me the are tornado of fun!
The last sleep! We like to pack them in like sardines! That way the mess is contained.
The morning that the Cousins left was one sad day at our house! Addie woke up and everyone was gone! She was scared, sad and confused. She didn't understand why Sydney couldn't just turn around and come back. It might of been a whole lot of Hannant in one not so large house, but they sure had fun. I guess we will have to make a trip to Seattle and give Aunt Jody the pleasure of our Tornado of Fun!

Avery is a lost on the whole cousins moving away thing, but she sure is happy to sleep in her own bed again and show off her new tricks! Good Ol' Av, keeping me on my toes!

2 comments:

  1. What cute kids, I am so glad I am their Innona.But that dare devil Avery-scary better put up the knives,hammers & all types of tools :)She takes after busy Addie can we say cozie coop in the pantry. xoxo to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to have tons of cousin fun!! Looks like my kids don't know how to sleep normal. Especially the boys, weirdos. Thanks again for having us. It made the move easy.

    ReplyDelete