Background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hangin' with the Hannants

At the Hannant House one is never to young to be put to work!  You dirty it you clean it!  If only it worked like that, my job would be a whole lot easier!!!
 The State Fair is the perfect place to go when you need a self esteem boost!  It is also a money trap, but hey Addie loved it, and didn't even notice all the weirdoes!
 It is a good thing we started with the petting zoo.  By the time we were finished with all the animals the girls were too tired for the rides!  YES, my plan worked perfectly!  Next year I will work on being a better parent!
 Woooo Hoooo I think I'm ready for the Rodeo! We sure love our Ellie Dog, and it is a good thing she REALLY loves the girls!
 Yup, thats the face behind the camera.  Yup I'm still around, haven't changed much.
 Cheese! 
Don't you wish all weeks were this much fun!  Good thing the girls know how to turn any day into a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment