Background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One LaZy Week

WoW who let that Cowgirl Princess in?
As I was sacked out on the couch feeling like a pile of poo, Addie practiced for the rodeo!
No mistaking who this child belongs to! Who knew that cheese addiction was genetic.
It is true we have all taken turns being sick. I blame Avery she started it and now has it again!
At least carrots cheered her up for a little while. Really she hasn't been that cranky, she is one happy kid, well when she is being held, fed or played with!

Yup Rapunzel jammies again. I can barely get them off of her, good thing he had several jammie days while we attempted to get healthy! I worked for 2/3rds of us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how Avery got the sick bug all the way to Arkansas but the snow moved in and the migraine hit & boy am I glad the office is closed. I just wish I had Rapunzel jammies to help me feel better. Love & kisses to all. Inotda

    ReplyDelete