Background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Hangin' Out

Sometimes the most uneventful moments are the most enjoyable.
This week has been full of everyday stuff. Avery eating, oh how that kid loves to eat!
Addie helping out around the house. She is my little Miss. Fixit!
It wouldn't be the Hannant House if we didn't have a little horsey ride. Our kids learn quick so we might as well teach them while they are young.
Avery LOVES her sister. Someday they are going to be best friends!
Well they might be friends if we can teach Addie to share, and to stop taking over all of Avery's things! Addie thinks that the pack & Play is her personal play pin! Oh well I will save that lesson for another day.
Until then I will just keep my fingers crossed that she doesn't break something!

2 comments:

  1. wow! I can not believe how big she is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can not believe how big she is! She is a little girl now, She should still be my cute toddler not a sassy 3 year old!

    ReplyDelete