Background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crazy Exhausted

Last week was so exhausting that I am just now blogging about it! Paul has just changed positions with work. He is now a Regional Sales Coordinator and we have been TOTALLY busy setting up his new office. Last week we took on the challenge of painting his entire office. Thank goodness MoMo and Sammie Jam came for the weekend. If not we would still be painting. Ok well there is still a little touch up painting. After 3 days of painting and neglected children we decided that it could wait for another day.
After I put the girls to work painting and tending my children, I gave them the craft project that I promised. That was promised before I knew that I was going to need their slave labor to get Paul's office presentable.
All in all I hope that they still enjoyed their long weekend. I know that Addie sure loved having them! After a weekend at our house I am sure that Sammie will not be starting her own family for many years. As they waved good-bye and I had a baby with poop up to her armpits and Addie refusing to do everything.

It wasn't until after they drove away, that Addie realized that she was stuck with me and sister. That is when the real tears started, "MoMo and Ammie, I want MoMo". I all can say is that a day at my house is never dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment