Background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Calm before the Storm

I can't say that a lot has happened this week, but I can say that we are ready for next week, well almost. These past couple of weeks we have really enjoyed being lazy.
Surprise, we slept, snuggled, and enjoyed not doing much. Its true I skipped most of my chores knowing that I was going to have to do them before everyone came into town. I made the executive decision that I was going to let the house get dirty, before it got clean!
In lue of cleaning we turned our house into a roller derby! Team Captain Roxy Nocksy, also known as Cinderella, Addie and even Addie June. The kid has lots of aliases we are just training her for a career as a spy.
We also played a little hide and seek. Avery won! One way to get out of folding all the baby blankets is to put them all in a pile, put baby on the pile and then get distracted. If your lucky the kid will be asleep!
During our uneventful week of roller derby and spy training we took some time out to play with our "tute, Baby Vavery."

We are so excited for Thanksgiving week! Auntie MoMo, lots of cousins, and Grandma are all coming to town! Good thing we took the week off to rest up before the chaos begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment